Running around 24x7 does not allow me much time to work on my makeup..plus on a daily basis I try to keep it very simple yet chic.
Here are my beauty basics:
- Sonia Kashuk® Travel Brush 6-pc. Set with Case $19.99 (at Target)
- Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes $10 (at Drugstores)
- Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in Very Black $6 (at Drugstores)
- L'Oreal Paris Hip Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss, $9 (at Drugstore)
- Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch $40 (at Sephora)
- Mac Powder Blush in Prisim $18 (at Sephora)
I always like to invest in one good product that will take me for the long run and complement it with every day cost effective products..in this case YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch is like eight hours of sleep and an instant pick-me-up in a magic wand. With a few strategically placed strokes of TOUCHE ÉCLAT, the complexion immediately looks rested, rejuvenated, and radiant...it is worth every penny!