Chanel launched their new Summer 2009 Cote D'Azur Collection...inspired by the sun-splashed colors of Coco Chanel's favourite resort destination in Cote D'Azur (also known as the French Riviera in English).
Sun-kissed shades set the tone for Summer's vibrant bronze beauty with pops of vibrant coral colors for the lips and nails.
You can tell summer is on it's way when you look at all the shades from the collection..and with all the help tanners, you can show off a perfect faux tan even if you never get to the beach!
- Joues Contrast - Powder Blush, Shade: In Love.
- Soliel Tan de Chanel -Precious Broenzing Loose Powder, Shade: Effet Hale.
- Aqualumiere - Sheer Color Lipline SPF 15, Shade: Ischia, Lipari, Montecarlo, Porto Rotondo, Salina & Panarea.
- Aualuminiere Gloss - High Shine Sheer Concentrate, Shade: Cherry Blossom, Tangerine Dream, Ginger Shimmer & Candy Glow.
- Le Vernis - Nail Color, Shades: Golden Sand & Orange Fizz.
- Soliel Tan de Chanel -4 Faucettes Bronzing Powder (delivers a subtle natural tan glow)
- Lumieres Facettes - Iridiscent Effects Eyes, Shade: Plein Soleil.