There is nothing like a fresh salad in the middle of the day!And I love my goat cheese and tomato salad. The dressing is so simple yet every time I use it I get compliments on it. It has become my go-to salad dressing.
Mixed salad greens, about 1 cup per person
4 large tomatoes, washed and sliced
8 ounces fresh goat cheese
4 tbsp parsley or basil chopped at the last minute
Salt & Pepper
1. Cover each plate with green salad.
2. Place sliced tomatoes on top and add salt ( I personally love coarse salt).
3. Crumble the goat cheese onto the tomatoes.
4. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Pour the dressing on top.
4. Add the chopped basil ( my favorite).
You can change the goat cheese for fat free mozzarella if you are counting your calories.
If you are serving the salad for your guests you can set the dressing in personal mini pitchers!
and voila!! you have a great spring salad for you or your guests in 5 minutes!