Do you know the makeup look you are going to flaunt this holiday season? How about a simple fresh face accented with classic black winged eyeliner...as seen this year on on LV Spring 2012 runway show! If you are like me not very crafted in the makeup/eyeliner arena here is a step by step that makes it so much easier! If you are an expert any tip always helps!
Here is a step by step + Video:
Hold the eyeliner like a paintbrush, with your hand positioned near the top and relaxed.
1. Draw a line as close as possible to your eyelash.
2. Extend the line with a thin “tail” past the outer corner of the eye. Be careful not to create the wing before the outer corner of your eye, or it won't look natural.
3. Fill in the wing with the thickness of your liking. A thinner line will extend your eyes, whereas a thicker wing will open up the eye (or make them seem rounder).
4. Finish the liner by starting near the tear-duct and meeting the original line, keep this line more thin so your eyes appear to tilt upward.
* Line as close to the lashes as humanly possible.
* The firmer you press the brush, the thicker the line will be.
* Once you finish lining your eye, do not blink for at least 10-15 seconds to allow the liner to dry.
...are you ready to fancy this look this season?